Quality Assurance / Tester
MEA are an award-winning company & tech product lab at the forefront of strategic, digital and creative capabilities. We help to transform and grow business by developing compelling experiences and solving complex issues.
Our team has been building apps, websites and SaaS products since before the App Store was invented. Our native mobile app & website projects serve millions of users worldwide. We work with major brands around the world, including T-Mobile, Kodak, Levi’s, Rip Curl, MTV Press, Samsung, Waikato Tainui, AUT, The University of Otago, The University of Waikato and many more.
We're seeking a Quality Assurance / Tester to join our growing team. This position requires a confident individual who will be responsible for ensuring quality assurance of MEA’s products as part of the software development life cycle. You'll have the opportunity to work on international and national client projects and MEA's own flagship products. Join a flexible and continually-learning company, contribute your ideas and deliver intelligent, innovative results.
Our ideal candidate has experience or holds knowledge in:
- iOS, MacOS, Android, Windows and Linux operating systems and features.
- UX/UI focussed testing.
- Creating Test Plans and Procedures that acknowledge technical and schedule constraint.
- Writing and executing test scripts to ensure delivery on those requirements.
- Documenting Test results and creating Test Reports as needed.
- Supporting development and establishing in-house quality procedures, standards, specifications and/or measures.
- Writing Defects and Software discrepancies.
- Reviewing, interpreting and analysing formal and informal requirements.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of apps including features, optimisation and technologies.
- Monitoring performance on an ongoing basis.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality practices.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Become a vital part of delivering client projects both nationally and internationally
- Support the development and delivery of our in-house tech products
- Join a close-knit and supportive team of developers and designers
- Use industry-standard development workflows and tools
We offer a friendly, collaborative work environment with flexibility and a supportive management team. Individual expression is encouraged, in an innovative & modern office. We provide individual options to accommodate your preferred work environment, including options for stand up desks.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Hamilton (NZ) office. To apply for this role you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To be considered, send us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're a great fit for the MEA team.
Please note due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
For more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org