Machine Learning/AI Specialist
MEA are an award-winning company & tech product lab at the forefront of strategic, digital and creative capabilities. We help to transform and grow business by developing compelling experiences and solving complex issues.
Our team has been building apps, websites and SaaS products since before the App Store was invented. Our native mobile app & website projects serve millions of users worldwide. We work with major brands around the world, including T-Mobile, Kodak, Levi’s, Rip Curl, MTV Press, Samsung, The Warehouse Group, Waikato Tainui, AUT, The University of Otago, The University of Waikato and many more.
We're seeking an experienced Machine Learning/AI Specialist to join our growing developer team. You'll have the opportunity to work on international and national client projects and MEA's own flagship products. Join a flexible and continually-learning company, contribute your ideas and deliver intelligent, innovative results.
Our ideal candidate has experience or holds knowledge in:
- Strong foundation in Data Science, RDBMS and Big Data concepts
- Experience in defining, prototyping, developing, deploying and monitor ML models.
- Experience in Python or C/++ ML packages (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn)
- Experience in working with Core ML framework in Mac OS and iOS devices and Google ML Kit for Android devices
- Experience or familiarity in working with Machine Learning frameworks and such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, or OpenCV
- Experience or familiarity in working with AWS ML services, Google Cloud ML services, or similar
- Familiarity in working with predictive modelling, pattern and image recognition
We will consider either experienced seniors or recent graduates with the right combination of skills for this role.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Become a vital part of delivering client projects both nationally and internationally
- Support the development and delivery of our in-house tech products
- Join a close-knit and supportive team of developers and designers
- Use industry-standard development workflows and tools
We offer a friendly, collaborative work environment with flexibility and a supportive management team. Individual expression is encouraged, in an innovative & modern office with industry-standard development workflows & tools. We provide individual options to accommodate your preferred work environment, including options for stand up desks.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Hamilton (NZ) office. To apply for this role you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To be considered, send us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're a great fit for the MEA team. Please note due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Join our team
We're always on the lookout for interesting and talented people
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if something suitable comes up.