Senior iOS Mobile Developer
MEA is global, tech-loving, creative agency with a proven history of delivering great work for great clients. Based in Hamilton, we’re both a full-service creative agency and a digital product lab. Our skills include traditional design and production for print as well as web, app, and other digital design, development and specialist marketing.
Work with cross-functional teams with deep domain expertise, and have the opportunity to work with new technologies and platforms.
This position is full time and based in our Hamilton office.
We recommend that you apply earlier than the application closing date as we will go ahead with good applicants that apply early.
To apply your experience should include:
- Senior iOS. You should be well versed with best practices of App Development for Mobile devices, in general.
- Social networking frameworks and SDKs, knowledge of image manipulation and networking is a plus. Experience with integrating and using third party libraries and services, including ability to work with 3rd parties or client’s public APIs.
- Web development experience and a high level of competency in mathematics.
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and coding, design patterns and data structures.
- Must have a solid understanding of the software development process, including using Git and GitFlow.
- Initiative and a “get stuff done” attitude.
- Choose an environment that encourages independence, recognises hard-work and is great fun.
Apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Join our team
We're always on the lookout for interesting and talented people
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if something suitable comes up.