Digital Advertising Master (Hamilton)
MEA are an award-winning company & tech product lab at the forefront of strategic, digital and creative capabilities. We help to transform and grow business by developing compelling experiences and solving complex issues.
Our team has been building apps, websites and SaaS products since before the App Store was invented. Our native mobile app & website projects serve millions of users worldwide. We work with major brands around the world, including T-Mobile, Kodak, Levi’s, Rip Curl, MTV Press, Samsung, The Warehouse Group, Waikato Tainui, AUT, The University of Otago, The University of Waikato and many more.
We're seeking a Digital Advertising Master to join our growing Performance Marketing team. This position requires a dynamic individual who will be responsible for managing our clients paid media strategy & significant monthly spend. You'll have the opportunity to work on international and national client projects and MEA's own flagship products. Join a flexible and continually-learning company, contribute your ideas and deliver intelligent, innovative results.
Our ideal candidate has experience or holds knowledge in:
- Developing and implementing strategies and road maps in line with MEA’s product or clients’ business goals.
- You'll be someone who owns the paid media tech stack. You have flawless execution, you embrace automation, AI and machine learning and you have an exceptional ability to use data to improve the efficiency of digital marketing campaigns.
- You're confident in a consulting role. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will give clients confidence in the expected outcomes of their digital campaigns.
- Not only will you be an authority on paid media, but you are naturally curious, strive to build and nurture relationships, and are viewed as a trustworthy adviser, both internally and externally.
- Manage the execution of campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, Apple and other channels.
- Suggest, build, and measure conversions of new audiences, targeting strategies, and ad tests
- Continually test, iterate, and optimize campaigns to maximize performance.
- Continuously evaluate and test new tactics for acquiring new users, such as data analysis, campaign targeting, bidding, creative, and more.
- Track and report on campaign performance and share insights with other marketing teams and executive leadership.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Become a vital part of delivering client projects both nationally and internationally
- Support the development and delivery of our in-house tech products
- Join a close-knit and supportive team of developers and designers
- Use industry-standard development workflows and tools
We offer a friendly, collaborative work environment with flexibility and a supportive management team. Individual expression is encouraged, in an innovative & modern office with industry-standard development workflows & tools. We provide individual options to accommodate your preferred work environment, including options for stand up desks.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Hamilton (NZ) office. To apply for this role you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To be considered, send us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're a great fit for the MEA team. Please note due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
For more information or to apply email email@example.com
Join our team
We're always on the lookout for interesting and talented people
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if something suitable comes up.